Between the beach and the mountain you’ll find Benidorm, and from this combination you’ll find many options and things to do. To do it all you would need quite some time… Fortunately, today we bring you a condensed summary of those things that you must see and do if your visit to Benidorm is concentrated in a single weekend.
DAY 1 – Visit the city
- Enjoy the beaches. Whether it’s the main crowded beaches that offer a thousand activities, such as the Levante or Poniente beaches, or the quieter beaches, such as Calpe and Altea.
- Climb to La Cruz. Without a doubt this is the perfect place to watch the sunset in Benidorm: discover a great panoramic view of the city from this romantic corner.
- Visit the old town and go for drinks. Instead of going to the beach area, why don’t you have a drink in the old town, which in addition to retaining a great charm, has cheaper offers?
DAY 2 – Visit nearby towns
- Discover Guadalest. A small village 30 minutes by car and 1 hour by bus full of charm and very close to Benidorm that will leave you with your mouth open. No one can leave Benidorm without having visited Guadalest.
- Walk around Altea. Another charming town that is next to Benidorm is Altea (20 minutes by car and 40 by train). Although they are so close, Altea is totally different from Benidorm: specially the quietness of its streets and the relaxation that a walk through them can bring.
Have you packed your bags on your way to Benidorm?